Restore Ideas of Oneness
- A Course in Miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman, PhD: “A Course in Miracles” is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a “Text”, “Workbook for Students”, and “Manual for Teachers”, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace through forgiving others.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. If you’d like to learn about the teachings of Abraham, this is the place to start.
- Breatharian Philosophy (i.e., Breatharianism): Breatharianism is the philosophy that teaches that when man reaches his perfect state of health and natural state of being, he will be in perfect harmony with his Creator and require no foods, water or sleep. Breatharian simply means one who breathes or one who can, under the proper conditions, live with or without eating physical food.
- Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, PhD: Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs.
- Case Against Reality by Donald D. Hoffman, PhD: Challenging leading scientific theories that claim that our senses report back objective reality, cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman argues that while we should take our perceptions seriously, we should not take them literally. How can it be possible that the world we see is not objective reality?
- The Hathor Material by Tom Kenyon, MA: Translated into over a dozen languages the loving and eloquent guidance from the Hathors has been an escort to evolution, helping us to understand our multidimensional nature. Their information guides us without dogma, opening hearts and minds around the world.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman PhD, and Rollin McCraty PhD: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- Headspace: Meditation and Sleep Made Simple: Live a healthier, happier, more well-rested life in just a few minutes a day. There are thousands of studies that have shown mindfulness meditation can positively impact mental and physical health. Whether it’s by reducing stress, improving sleep, increasing focus, or improving relationships, research shows mindfulness works.
- How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, PhD: You see here a different kind of happiness book. The How of Happiness is a comprehensive guide to understanding the elements of happiness based on years of groundbreaking scientific research. Learn how to achieve the happiness you deserve
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz: We each live in our own personal dream, and all of our dreams come together to make the Dream of the Planet. Problems arise when we forget that the dream is just a dream and fall victim to believing that we have no control over it.
- Metu Neter, Vol. 1 by Ra Un Nefer Amen: The oracles of Ancient Black Civilizations aimed to guide individuals and nations in all areas of life. Through them it was possible to discover the spiritual cause and meaning to earthly events […] the words of power and other occult forces that can be manipulated by the initiate in order to control the events of his life.
- Myths of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, PhD: Focusing on life’s biggest, messiest moments, Sonja Lyubomirsky provides readers with the clear-eyed vision they need to build the healthiest, most satisfying life. Lyubomirsky argues that we have been given myths that assure us that lifelong happiness will be attained once we hit the culturally confirmed markers of adult success.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle: Much more than simple principles and platitudes, the book takes readers on an inspiring spiritual journey to find their true and deepest self and reach the ultimate in personal growth and spirituality: the discovery of truth and light. In the first chapter, Tolle introduces readers to enlightenment and its natural enemy, the mind.
- The Principles of Psychology, Vol. 1 by William James: The Principles of Psychology is an 1890 book about psychology by William James, an American philosopher and psychologist who trained to be a physician before going into psychology. There are four methods from James’ book: stream of consciousness; emotion; habit; and will.
- The Ra Contact by Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert, and Jim McCarty: For thousands of years those of Ra have sought to teach the Law of One to seekers of truth on Earth who wished to learn of the unity or oneness of all things. This basic law of all creation is buried deep within each of our hearts because we really are one in love and in light, the building blocks of the universe.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: Explores plants’ response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants’ surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more. The depth of humanity’s relationship with nature and adds special urgency to the cause of protecting the environment that nourishes us.
- Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts: Perhaps the most popular of the Seth books, this is the first book written entirely by Seth for the public. In it he discusses the eternal validity of the soul and presents his very unique and original view of physical and non-physical reality. Topics include: what to expect immediately after death, how to glimpse into past lives, etc.