Restore Ideas of Oneness
- A Course in Miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman, PhD: “A Course in Miracles” is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a “Text”, “Workbook for Students”, and “Manual for Teachers”, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace through forgiving others.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. If you’d like to learn about the teachings of Abraham, this is the place to start.
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda: is at once a beautifully written account of an exceptional life and a profound introduction to the ancient science of Yoga and its time-honored tradition of meditation. Profoundly inspiring, it is at the same time vastly entertaining, warmly humorous and filled with extraordinary personages.
- Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton, PhD: Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs.
- Case Against Reality by Donald D. Hoffman, PhD: Challenging leading scientific theories that claim that our senses report back objective reality, cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman argues that while we should take our perceptions seriously, we should not take them literally. How can it be possible that the world we see is not objective reality?
- Conscious Eating by Dr. Gabriel Cousens, MD: Conscious Eating has been referred to as the “Bible of Vegetarians,” for both beginners and advanced students of health. Cousens endeavors to make his readers aware of how their food choices affect their bodies, minds, emotions, and spiritual life.
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch: Conversations with God is a sequence of books written by Neale Donald Walsch. It was written as a dialogue in which Walsch asks questions and God answers. After writing down all of his questions, he heard a voice over his right shoulder say: “Do you really want an answer to all these questions or are you just venting?”
- Dr. Atkins’ Age-Defying Diet by Dr. Robert C. Atkins, MD: This safe, easy-to-follow regimen not only fights age-related illnesses like heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes, but dramatically improves the way we look and feel as we age. Limiting processed carbohydrates helps your body steadily burn fat for fuel, leading to higher energy levels and long-term weight loss.
- “First Contact” The Bashar Documentary: First Contact, narrated by Golden Globe-winning actor James Woods, is the true story of Darryl Anka’s UFO encounter with an extraterrestrial entity called Bashar, and how they joined forces to deliver empowering messages to humanity. First Contact explores channeling and the potential positive impact of ET contact on our society.
- The Hathor Material by Tom Kenyon, M.A.: Translated into over a dozen languages the loving and eloquent guidance from the Hathors has been an escort to evolution, helping us to understand our multidimensional nature. Their information guides us without dogma, opening hearts and minds around the world.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman PhD, and Rollin McCraty PhD: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- Headspace: Meditation and Sleep Made Simple: Live a healthier, happier, more well-rested life. There are thousands of studies that have shown mindfulness meditation can positively impact mental and physical health. Whether it’s by reducing stress, improving sleep, increasing focus, or improving relationships, research shows mindfulness works.
- The Heart’s Code By Paul Pearsall, PhD: A fascinating synthesis of ancient wisdom, modern medicine, scientific research, and personal experiences that proves that the human heart, not the brain, holds the secrets that link body, mind, and spirit. The heart is more than just a pump; it conducts the cellular symphony that is the very essence of our being.
- The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, PhD: Drawing on her own groundbreaking research with thousands of men and women, research psychologist and University of California professor of psychology Sonja Lyubomirsky has pioneered a detailed yet easy-to-follow plan to increase happiness in our day-to-day lives-in the short term and over the long term.
- Inedia, Non-Eating, Fasting by Joachim M Werdin: Breatharianism is a concept in which man lives only by breathing air. The air is enough to sustain the body properly. Thus, air is the only food that a ‘breath-arian’ needs; popularized by Hilton Hotema in the 1950’s or 60’s and later by Wiley Brooks to emphasize the substance that builds and sustains man’s body.
- Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD: Presents the first-hand accounts of 29 people placed in a “superconscious” state of awareness using Dr. Michael Newton’s groundbreaking techniques. This unique approach allows Dr. Newton to reach his subjects’ hidden memories of life in the spirit world after physical death.
- Maat: The 11 Laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen: shares revelations he has received concerning the laws governing the principles and forces that influence and govern people’s lives. By observing these laws, any spiritually mature person will gain access to wisdom and power and thus serve as a vehicle for the manifestation of God in the world.
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz, MD: We each live in our own personal dream, and all of our dreams come together to make the Dream of the Planet. Problems arise when we forget that the dream is just a dream and fall victim to believing that we have no control over it.
- The Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven R Gundry MD: Gluten is just one variety of a common, and highly toxic, plant-based protein called lectin. Lectins are found not only in grains like wheat but also in the “gluten-free” foods most of us commonly regard as healthy, including many fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and conventional dairy products.
- The Principles of Psychology, Vol. 1 by William James: The Principles of Psychology is an 1890 book about psychology by William James, an American philosopher and psychologist who trained to be a physician before going into psychology. There are four methods from James’ book: stream of consciousness; emotion; habit; and will.
- The Ra Contact by Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert, and Jim McCarty: For thousands of years those of Ra have sought to teach the Law of One to seekers of truth on Earth who wished to learn of the unity or oneness of all things. This basic law of all creation is buried deep within each of our hearts because we really are one in love and in light, the building blocks of the universe.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: Explores plants’ response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants’ surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more. The depth of humanity’s relationship with nature and adds special urgency to the cause of protecting the environment that nourishes us.
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul by Jane Roberts: In his first and most popular book, Seth discusses the eternal validity of the soul and presents his very unique and original view of physical and non-physical reality. Topics include: what to expect after death, how to glimpse into past lives, ways to contact friends and relatives who have died, etc.
- Seven Days in Usha Village: A Conversation with Dr. Sebi by Beverly Oliver: In his homeland La Ceiba, Honduras, natural healer and alkaline advocate Dr. Sebi takes his visitor author Beverly Oliver on a seven-day roller coaster-like journey into his transformed life in the United States, the Caribbean and Honduras.
- You Are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza: Is it possible to heal by thought alone without drugs or surgery? In You Are the Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza shares numerous documented cases of those who reversed cancer, heart disease, depression, crippling arthritis, and even the tremors of Parkinson’s disease by believing in a placebo.
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, PhD: The first sleep book by a leading scientific expert—Professor Matthew Walker, Director of UC Berkeley’s Sleep and Neuroimaging Lab—reveals his groundbreaking exploration of sleep, explaining how we can harness its transformative power to change our lives for the better.