Restore Ideas of Oneness
Shift You Perception To Shift Your Reality
- A Course in Miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman, PhD: “A Course in Miracles” is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a “Text”, “Workbook for Students”, and “Manual for Teachers”, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace through forgiving others.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. If you’d like to learn about the teachings of Abraham, this is the place to start.
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda: Yogananda was the first yoga master of India whose mission was to live and teach in the West. In the 1920s, enthusiastic audiences filled the largest halls in America to hear him speak. Only rarely does a sage of Yogananda’s stature write a firsthand account of his life experiences.
- Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton, PhD: Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs.
- Channeling Archives 18 Volume Set by L/L Research: These eighteen volumes are the a collection of the L/L Research channeling transcript archives. The content is metaphysical and spiritual in nature. The sources are members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.
- The Carnivore Code by Paul Saladino, MD: In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Saladino reveals the shocking truth about foods we’re told are essential for good health, like whole grains, plants, and leafy greens. He dismantles those myths one by one and reveals the healing potential of an all-meat diet: the diet our bodies were designed to eat.
- Dr. Atkins’ Age-Defying Diet by Dr. Robert C. Atkins, MD: A powerful, anti-aging program utilizing innovative dietary ideas, combined with the latest research on exercise, vitamins, herbs, hormones, and other supplements; not only fights age-related illnesses like heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes, but dramatically improves the way we look and feel as we age.
- Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter, MD: Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, exposes a finding that’s been buried in the medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain. Even so-called healthy carbs like whole grains can cause dementia, ADHD, epilepsy, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression, decreased libido, and much more.
- Headspace: Meditation and Sleep Made Simple: Live a healthier, happier, more well-rested life. There are thousands of studies that have shown mindfulness meditation can positively impact mental and physical health. Whether it’s by reducing stress, improving sleep, increasing focus, or improving relationships, research shows mindfulness works.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman PhD, and Rollin McCraty PhD: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, PhD: Drawing on her own groundbreaking research with thousands of men and women, research psychologist and University of California professor of psychology Sonja Lyubomirsky has pioneered a detailed yet easy-to-follow plan to increase happiness in our day-to-day lives-in the short term and over the long term.
- Inedia, Non-Eating, Fasting by Joachim M Werdin: Breatharianism is a concept in which man lives only by breathing air. The air is enough to sustain the body properly. Thus, air is the only food that a ‘breath-arian’ needs; popularized by Hilton Hotema in the 1950’s or 60’s and later by Wiley Brooks to emphasize the substance that builds and sustains man’s body.
- Maat: The 11 Laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen: shares revelations he has received concerning the laws governing the principles and forces that influence and govern people’s lives. By observing these laws, any spiritually mature person will gain access to wisdom and power and thus serve as a vehicle for the manifestation of God in the world.
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz, MD: We each live in our own personal dream, and all of our dreams come together to make the Dream of the Planet. Problems arise when we forget that the dream is just a dream and fall victim to believing that we have no control over it.
- Miracles Versus Magic by Dr. Kenneth Wapnick, PhD: The workshop discusses the differences between miracles and magic; how the latter roots us further in the ego’s dream of separation, while the former gently awakens us. The ego makes up the problem of guilt, projects it from the mind onto the body, and leads us to seek magical solutions in the world that never truly work.
- The Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven R Gundry, MD: With a full list of lectin-containing foods and simple substitutes for each, a step-by-step detox and eating plan, and delicious lectin-free recipes, The Plant Paradox illuminates the hidden dangers lurking in your salad bowl—and shows you how to eat whole foods in a whole new way.
- The Power of Your Mind by Edgar Cayce: In this fascinating book, the Cayce readings teach us that “thoughts are things,” that may become “crimes or miracles” in our lives, and explains how by changing our thinking patterns, we can change our lives forever. Cayce also clarifies why the dreaming mind is so much more important to us than we realize.
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy, PhD: In the preface of this title, Dr Joseph Murphy asserts that life events are actually the result of the workings of your conscious and subconscious minds. He suggests practical techniques through which one can change one’s destiny, principally by focusing and redirecting this miraculous energy.
- The Principles of Psychology, Vol. 1 by William James: The Principles of Psychology is an 1890 book about psychology by William James, an American philosopher and psychologist who trained to be a physician before going into psychology. There are four methods from James’ book: stream of consciousness; emotion; habit; and will.
- The Ra Contact by Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert, and Jim McCarty: For thousands of years those of Ra have sought to teach the Law of One to seekers of truth on Earth who wished to learn of the unity or oneness of all things. This basic law of all creation is buried deep within each of our hearts because we really are one in love and in light, the building blocks of the universe.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: Explores plants’ response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants’ surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more. The depth of humanity’s relationship with nature and adds special urgency to the cause of protecting the environment that nourishes us.
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul by Jane Roberts: In his first and most popular book, Seth discusses the eternal validity of the soul and presents his very unique and original view of physical and non-physical reality. Topics include: what to expect after death, how to glimpse into past lives, ways to contact friends and relatives who have died, etc.
- Seven Days in Usha Village: A Conversation with Dr. Sebi by Beverly Oliver: From November 6 to November 12, 2005, natural healer and herbal medicine specialist Dr. Sebi shared details about his autobiography with author Beverly Oliver at his healing center in Honduras, Central America.
- You Are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza, PhD: Is it possible to heal by thought alone without drugs or surgery? In You Are the Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza shares numerous documented cases of those who reversed cancer, heart disease, depression, crippling arthritis, and even the tremors of Parkinson’s disease by believing in a placebo.