Diving Into Different Worlds
Interesting Content From Doctors, Scientist and More
- A Course in Miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman, Ph.D.: “A Course in Miracles” is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a “Text”, “Workbook for Students”, and “Manual for Teachers”, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace through forgiving others.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. If you’d like to learn about the teachings of Abraham, this is the place to start.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman Ph.D. and Rollin McCraty Ph.D.: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- Peaceful Warrior (Movie): Dan Millman (Scott Mechlowicz) is a gifted athlete whose desire for success drives everything he does. When a mysterious stranger (Nick Nolte) opens Dan’s eyes to a new vision of strength and understanding, the Olympic hopeful finds that he still has much to learn and more sacrifices to make.
- The Astonishing Power Of Emotions by Esther and Jerry Hicks: Instead of the out-of-control, knee-jerk reactions that most people have to their ever-changing life experience, this book will put those emotional responses into a broader context.
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn: The world’s most celebrated “success” book and guide on how to “WIN” in life through positive attitudes and affirmations. First published in 1925, this book has inspired thousands of people around the world to find a sense of purpose and belonging.
- The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.: You see here a different kind of happiness book. The How of Happiness is a comprehensive guide to understanding the elements of happiness based on years of groundbreaking scientific research. Learn how to achieve the happiness you deserve
- The Law of One (The Ra Material): I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.
- The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks: This book presents the powerful basics of the original Teachings of Abraham®. Within these pages, you ll learn how all things, wanted and unwanted, are brought to you by this most powerful law of the universe, the Law of Attraction. And as you turn the last page of this book, you will say, “I have always known this, but now, I know this!”
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship: A Toltec Wisdom Book: We each live in our own personal dream, and all of our dreams come together to make the Dream of the Planet. Problems arise when we forget that the dream is just a dream and fall victim to believing that we have no control over it.
- The Myths of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.: Focusing on life’s biggest, messiest moments, Sonja Lyubomirsky provides readers with the clear-eyed vision they need to build the healthiest, most satisfying life. Lyubomirsky argues that we have been given false promises.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: The book documents controversial experiments that reveal unusual phenomena regarding plants such as plant sentience, discovered through experimentation.