Restore Ideas of Oneness
Restore Wholeness by Embracing Whole Perspectives
- A Course in Miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman, Ph.D.: “A Course in Miracles” is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a “Text”, “Workbook for Students”, and “Manual for Teachers”, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace through forgiving others.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. If you’d like to learn about the teachings of Abraham, this is the place to start.
- Bashar Channeled by Darryl Anka: Bashar is a multidimensional being, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 34 years through channel Darryl Anka. He has brought through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works, and how each person creates the reality they experience.
- Breatharian Philosophy: Breatharianism is the philosophy that teaches that when man aligns with his natural state of being, man will be in perfect harmony with The Infinite Creator; requiring no water, sleep or foods. We are all Breatharians because a Breatharian is simply one who breathes or one who can, under the proper conditions, live with or without eating physical food.
- Conversations With God by by Neale Donald Walsch: Neale Donald Walschwas experiencing a low period in his life when he decided to write a letter to God, venting his frustrations. What he did not expect was a response. As he finished his letter, he was moved to continue writing – and out came extraordinary answers to his questions.
- Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton, Ph.D.: A pioneer in uncovering the secrets of life, internationally recognized spiritual hypnotherapist Dr. Michael Newton takes you once again into the heart of the spirit world. His groundbreaking research was first published in the bestselling Journey of Souls, the definitive study on the afterlife.
- Dr. Suzanne Lie Ph.D. and the Arcturians: Suzanne Lie, Ph.D., has been a seeker since she was a child where her active “imagination” took her deep into her inner life. Dr. Suzanne Lie, along with the Arcturians and Pleiadians, brings forth 20 years of guidance on personal and planetary transformation.
Heal documentary | A film about the power of the mind: HEAL is a film by Kelly Noonan Gores about the power of the mind to heal the body, featuring Deepak Choprah, Bruce Lipton and Marianne Williamson. HEAL not only taps into the brilliant minds of leading scientists and spiritual teachers, but follows three people on actual high stakes healing journeys.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman Ph.D. and Rollin McCraty Ph.D.: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- Journey of Souls Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton, Ph.D.: Learn the latest details and most recent groundbreaking discoveries that reveal, for the first time, the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on Earth―proof that our consciousness survives―in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD.
- Secret of Water – The Movie: Water – a living substance, the most common and least understood. It defies the basic laws of physics, yet holds the keys to life. Known to ancients as a transmitter to and from the higher realms, water retains memory and conveys information to DNA.
- The Astonishing Power Of Emotions by Esther and Jerry Hicks: Instead of the out-of-control, knee-jerk reactions that most people have to their ever-changing life experience, this work will put those responses into a broader context. You’ll come to understand what emotions are, what each of them means, and how to effectively utilize your new awareness of them.
- The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.: Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs.
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn: The world’s most celebrated “success” book and guide on how to “WIN” in life through positive attitudes and affirmations. First published in 1925, this book has inspired thousands of people around the world to find a sense of purpose and belonging.
- The Hathor Material by Tom Kenyon, M.A.: Translated into over a dozen languages the loving and eloquent guidance from the Hathors has been an escort to evolution, helping us to understand our multidimensional nature. Their information guides us without dogma, opening hearts and minds around the world.
- The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.: You see here a different kind of happiness book. The How of Happiness is a comprehensive guide to understanding the elements of happiness based on years of groundbreaking scientific research. Learn how to achieve the happiness you deserve
- The Law of One (The Ra Material): I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.
- The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks: This book presents the powerful basics of the original Teachings of Abraham®. Within these pages, you ll learn how all things, wanted and unwanted, are brought to you by this most powerful law of the universe, the Law of Attraction. And as you turn the last page of this book, you will say, “I have always known this, but now, I know this!”
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship: A Toltec Wisdom Book: We each live in our own personal dream, and all of our dreams come together to make the Dream of the Planet. Problems arise when we forget that the dream is just a dream and fall victim to believing that we have no control over it.
- The Myths of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.: Focusing on life’s biggest, messiest moments, Sonja Lyubomirsky provides readers with the clear-eyed vision they need to build the healthiest, most satisfying life. Lyubomirsky argues that we have been given myths that assure us that lifelong happiness will be attained once we hit the culturally confirmed markers of adult success.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: Explores plants’ response to human care and nurturing, their ability to communicate with man, plants’ surprising reaction to music, their lie-detection abilities, their creative powers, and much more. The depth of humanity’s relationship with nature and adds special urgency to the cause of protecting the environment that nourishes us.
- You Are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza: Is it possible to heal by thought alone—without drugs or surgery? The truth is that it happens more often than you might expect! Throughout history up until present, many cultures have traditionally experienced the effects of verifiable healings, along with hexes, curses, witchcraft, voodoo, and other mysterious phenomena.