Truth is what you decide it to be and truth is constantly changing. As one increases their vibration and moves up higher in their consciousness, their truth may change. It is one’s job to decide on their own truth. Here are some interesting books but we ask that you please do not look to them as truths but only perspectives.
It's All Perception
Checkout a bunch of information that may assist you with creating the reality you prefer. Dive into light perspectives from different beings.
Diving Into Different Worlds
Discern & Decide Thy Truth
Articles & Books
- A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact by Richard Dolan: A.D. by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel is an important attempt to prepare us for what will one day be inevitable: an open understanding that we are not alone. Not in this universe, and not even on Planet Earth.” -Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D, Apollo 14 Astronaut.
- Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1) by V Megre: The first book of the Ringing Cedars Series, tells the story of entrepreneur Vladimir Megre’s trade trip to the Siberian taiga in 1995, where he witnessed incredible spiritual phenomena connected with sacred ‘ringing cedar’ trees.
- Art of Jumping Time Lines: Although it may seem paradoxical to some, your timeline—your life—is only one of many simultaneous possibilities. And it is quite possible, indeed it is your birthright, to alter your timeline and the potentials of your life.
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks: Presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve.
- A Survey of Physical Theory by Max Planck: In this classic of scientific literature, the Nobel laureate and creator of the quantum revolution explores the ideas intrinsic to physics. Planck’s clear, simple presentation is accessible not only to the scientific community but also to other readers.
- Bashar, Blueprint for Change: A Message from Our Future by Darryl Anka: You see you have been created with free will. If you choose to buy into negative beliefs; if you choose to buy into the idea that you can only do just so much, and it is beyond your capability to do more, the universe supports you exactly that far and no further.
- Becoming the Iceman by Wim Hof and Justin Rosales: To show the world that everyone is capable of controlling their body temperature through conditioning the mind and the body. It is all a matter of perception. Like any new tool, you must understand how it works before you can use it efficiently.
- Brain States by Tom Kenyon: Tom Kenyon, a psychologist and musician, has spent years studying the effects of sound, music, and language on the human nervous system. Kenyon offers a technical excursion into how the brain works, noting the clear distinction between brain and mind.
- Breatharianism: Breathe and Live Forever by Wiley Brooks: Breatharianism is the philosophy that teaches that when man reaches his perfect state of health and natural state of being, he will be in perfect harmony with his Creator and require no foods, water or sleep. “Good health,” says Brooks, “is the most precious thing and the only thing I think is worth owning.”
- Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak: Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution.
- Communion: A True Story by Strieber, Whitley: Communion is the gripping story of one man’s repeated contact with apparent aliens or visitors.
- Conscious Eating by Gabriel Cousens: Conscious Eating addresses the optimal care and feeding of the total human being. This book covers vegetarianism, raw food preparation, and the effects of food on the body, mind and spirit. This classic work in the field of live-food nutrition is an inspirational journey and a manual for life.
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1 by Neale Donald Walsch: Neal Donald Walsch was experiencing a low period in his life when he decided to write a letter to God, venting his frustrations. What he did not expect was a response. As he finished his letter, he was moved to continue writing – and out came extraordinary answers to his questions.
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 2 by Neale Donald Walsch: Presents God’s answers to the author’s questions concerning everyday life and how man should respond to opportunities and challenges
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 3 by Neale Donald Walsch: A sequel to books one and two, which were New York Times best-sellers, records the author’s dialogue with God on such matters as the laws of the universe, the nature of the soul, the planes of existence, and heaven and hell. 300,000 first printing.
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 4 by Neale Donald Walsch: In the middle of the night on August 2, 2016, Neale Donald Walsch found himself drawn into a new and totally unexpected dialogue with God in which he suddenly faced two questions: Is the human race being offered help by Highly Evolved Beings from Another Dimension?
- Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth by Courtney., Ph.D. Brown: Irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial life! By using Scientific Remote Viewing, a highly-classified paranormal process developed by the U.S. military, Courtney Brown puts his career on the line to tell the shocking true story of his discoveries.
- Cymatics by Hans Jenny: Cymatics is the study of sound-wave phenomena and this astonishing book vividly depicts the significance of audible sound throughout our world. It presents, primarily through beautiful color photographs, the effects of sound vibrations to excite powders, pastes and liquids into life-like, flowing forms.
- Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton: A pioneer in uncovering the secrets of life, internationally recognized spiritual hypnotherapist Dr. Michael Newton takes you once again into the heart of the spirit world. His groundbreaking research was first published in the bestselling Journey of Souls, the definitive study on the afterlife.
- Dr. Fritz Albert Popp, Article by Biontology Arizona: In 1996, Dr. Popp founded the International Institute of Biophysics in Neuss, Germany. This institute is a worldwide network of biologist, chemists, medical researchers, physicists and other scientists at 14 universities and governmental research institutes.
- Earth by Barbara Marciniak: Embraced worldwide as key spiritual teachers of our times, the Pleiadians are back, with another bold and controversial look at our highest purpose on Earth. Pleiadians handbook to inspired living, calling on us to restore and return value to the human being, and to recognize the Goddess energies and the power of blood as connections to our DNA and our heritage.
- Eight Lectures On Theoretical Physics by Max Planck: The present book has for its object the presentation of the lectures which I delivered as foreign lecturer at Columbia University in the spring of the present year under the title The Present System of Theoretical Physics.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ Paperback by Daniel Goleman: Everyone knows that high IQ is no guarantee of success, happiness, or virtue, but until Emotional Intelligence, we could only guess why. Daniel Goleman’s brilliant report from the frontiers of psychology and neuroscience offers startling new insight into our “two minds”—the rational and the emotional—and how they together shape our destiny.
- Family of Light by Barbara Marciniak: With compassion and compelling insight, the Pleiadians, those system-busting time-travelers from the future, take us on a journey through the uncharted lands of The Book of Earth, which comprises all human experience. While “our world goes belly-up in these most absurd of times,” they offer us “tools for survival.”
- Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences Paperback by Howard Gardner: Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences has been hailed by educators for decades and applied in hundreds of schools worldwide. In Frames of Mind, Gardner challenges the widely held notion that intelligence is a single general capacity possessed by every individual to a greater or lesser extent.
- Heart Intelligence by Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman Ph.D. and Rollin McCraty Ph.D.: HeartMath’s newest book Heart Intelligence provides breakthrough research linking the physical heart to the spiritual (energetic) heart. This book provides simple techniques for accessing our heart’s intuitive intelligence for moment-to-moment guidance and discernment.
- Human by Design by Gregg Braden: Human by Design invites you on a journey beyond Darwin’s theory of evolution, beginning with the fact that we exist as we do, even more empowered, and more connected with ourselves and the world, than scientists have believed possible.
- Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy by Sadhguru: A spiritual and self-help book. The book is intended to be a spiritual guide with practices for personal growth, and also a look at the author’s own spiritual journey.
- It’s Not Over Until You Win by Les Brown: Les Brown is one of the most popular motivational speakers in the world today. In It’s Not Over Until You Win!, Brown offers a powerful and inspirational plan to help people overcome any obstacle in their lives.
- Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton: Learn the latest details and most recent groundbreaking discoveries that reveal, for the first time, the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on Earth―proof that our consciousness survives―in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD.
- Laws Of Success by Les Brown: For over 41 years, Les Brown has been one of the top speakers in the World. Through his words and his coaching, he has helped change the lives of thousands of people all around the world. As a student of success, he has discovered 12 powerful secrets that allow anyone to create the life of their dreams.
- Live Your Dreams Paperback by Les Brown: Here is Les Brown’s personal formula for success and happiness — positively charged thoughts, guidance, examples, plus an Action Planner to help you focus your thoughts on specific goals…and achieve them all.
- Man’s Higher Consciousness by Hilton Hotema: Professor Hilton Hotema provides his insights into how we could all live longer by learning the body’s simple requirements of breathing fresh air, avoiding animal flesh, banning any cooked food, and by gradually lessening the amount of food consumed.
- Money and the Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham): This Leading Edge work by Esther and Jerry Hicks, who present the teachings of the Non-Physical consciousness Abraham, explains that the two subjects most chronically affected by the powerful Law of Attraction are financial and physical well-being.
- Music, Mind, and Brain: The Neuropsychology of Music by Manfred Clynes: There is much music in our lives -yet we know little about its function. Music is one of man’s most remarkable inventions – though possibly it may not be his invention at all: like his capacity for language his capacity for music may be a naturally evolved biologic .function.
- Omni Reveals the Four Principles of Creation by John Payne: Omni, a non-physcial group entity channeled through John Payne. Omni is primarily concerned with communicating the four principals of creation which form the core of his teachings, all centering around the idea that the creative aspect of the universe is a natural part of our being.
- Path of Empowerment by Barbara Marciniak: Sharing new inspirations from over eight years of previously unpublished Pleiadian wisdom, author Barbara Marciniak offers creative solutions for changing beliefs, reclaiming one’s power, and creating a world of unlimited possibilities.
- Resilience from the Heart by Gregg Braden: In this compelling revised edition of his book The Turning Point, best-selling author and visionary Gregg Braden merges his expertise in leading-edge science with present-day realities to reveal the strategies for embracing stressful change in our lives.
- Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body by Ceanne DeRohan: The Will has for so long been misunderstood, judged against, disciplined, punished and denied that most people no longer even know what the Will really is. Many are now calling positive thinking by the mind Will power.
- Sentics: The Touch of the Emotions by Manfred Clynes: Sentics’ reveals how emotions are communicated in daily life and in music, painting and sculpture. It is a revolutionary, new scientific discipline which examines the biological basis of emotion. Its discoverer, Dr. Manfred Clynes, is the inventor of the Sentograph, an ingenious device which measures emotional responses through the fingertips.
- Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts: In his first and most popular book, Seth discusses the eternal validity of the soul and presents his very unique and original view of physical and non-physical reality. Topics include: what to expect after death, how to glimpse into past lives, ways to contact friends and relatives who have died, dreams and out-of-body experiences and much more.
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Itzhak Bentov: In his exciting and original view of the universe, Itzhak Bentov has provided a new perspective on human consciousness and its limitless possibilities. He gives us a provocative picture of ourselves in an expanded, conscious, holistic universe.
- Spontaneous Evolution by Bruce Lipton: Spontaneous Evolution offers the information, inspiration and invitation to participate in the greatest adventure in human history — conscious evolution! We’ve all heard stories of people who experienced seemingly miraculous recoveries from illness, but can the same thing happen for our world?
- The Astonishing Power Of Emotions by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham): Instead of the out-of-control, knee-jerk reactions that most people have to their ever-changing life experience, this book will put those emotional responses into a broader context.
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton: Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs.
- The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis: Are you an angelic being who became trapped on Earth in a physical form? Are the stories of Genesis, fallen angels, and The Garden of Eden misunderstood allegories for such events?
- The Complete Dictionary of Ailments and Diseases by Jacques Martel: The most comprehensive dictionary dealing with the conflicted thoughts, feelings and emotions at the root of illnesses. This quite remarkable tool deals with close to 900 ailments, diseases and parts of the body.
- The Einstein Factor by Win Wenger & Richard Poe: New research suggests that the superior achievements of famous thinkers may have been more the result of mental conditioning than genetic superiority. Now you can learn to condition your mind in the same way and improve your performance in virtually all aspects of mental ability, including memory, quickness, IQ, and learning capacity.
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead by Ogden Goelet: For the first time in 3,300 years, The Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Book of Going Forth by Day: The Papyrus of Ani is showcased in its entirety in seventy-four magnificent color pages.
- The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Physics by Julian Barbour: Richard Feynman once quipped that “Time is what happens when nothing else does.” But Julian Barbour disagrees: if nothing happened, if nothing changed, then time would stop. For time is nothing but change. It is change that we perceive occurring all around us, not time. Put simply, time does not exist.
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn: The world’s most celebrated “success” book and guide on how to “WIN” in life through positive attitudes and affirmations. First published in 1925, this book has inspired thousands of people around the world to find a sense of purpose and belonging.
- The God Code by Gregg Braden: What would it mean to discover an ancient language—a literal message—hidden within the DNA of life itself? What we once believed of our past is about to change. . . . A coded message has been found within the molecules of life, deep within the DNA in each cell of our bodies.
- The Hathor Material by Tom Kenyon: Translated into over a dozen languages the loving and eloquent guidance from the Hathors has been an escort to evolution, helping us to understand our multidimensional nature. Their information guides us without dogma, opening hearts and minds around the world.
- The Headspace Diet by Andy Puddicombe: This book is designed to show you how to find your ideal weight in an easy, manageable and mindful way. It allows you to escape the endless diet trap by following simple yet potentially life-changing exercises in order to develop new effective habits and a much improved relationship with food and your body.
- The Heart’s Code: Tapping the Wisdom and Power of Our Heart Energy by Paul Pearsall: A fascinating synthesis of ancient wisdom, modern medicine, scientific research, and personal experiences that proves that the human heart, not the brain, holds the secrets that link body, mind, and spirit.
- The Honeymoon Effect Book by Bruce Lipton: A state of bliss, passion, energy, and health resulting from a huge love. Your life is so beautiful that you can’t wait to get up to start a new day and you thank the Universe that you are alive. Think back on the most spectacular love affair of your life—the Big One that toppled you head over heels.
- The Law of One (The Ra Material): I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.
- The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks: This book presents the powerful basics of the original Teachings of Abraham®. Within these pages, you ll learn how all things, wanted and unwanted, are brought to you by this most powerful law of the universe, the Law of Attraction.
- The Mission Remembered by Jelaila Starr: The Nibiruans reveal their work to help prepare mankind to face the final challenges that stand between them and their divine destiny as universal peacekeepers. Discover the galactic events whose final days will be replayed on Earth in an effort to achieve a positive outcome by choosing unconditional compassion.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne: In 2006, a groundbreaking feature-length film revealed the great mystery of the universe—The Secret—and, later that year, Rhonda Byrne followed with a book that became a worldwide bestseller.
- The Secret Door to Success by Florence Scovel Shinn: Series of talks and lectures given by Mrs. Shinn as she taught individuals to control conditions and release abundance through a knowledge of Spiritual Law.
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins: The book documents controversial experiments that reveal unusual phenomena regarding plants such as plant sentience, discovered through experimentation
- The Spiritual Properties of Herbs by Gurudas: This trance channeled material provides a detailed description of the spiritual effects that herbs have on people. Topics reviewed include: the spiritual use of herbs in Atlantis, Lemuria, China, Egypt; crystals and flower essences with herbs; how herbs affect plants and animals spiritually; and negative thought forms and disease.
- The Vortex Where The Law Of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships by Esther and Jerry Hicks: This Leading Edge work will help you understand every relationship you are currently involved in, as well as every one you have ever experienced.
- Treatise on Thermodynamics by Max Planck: Written by the founder of quantum theory, a Nobel Prize winner, this classic volume is still recognized as among the best introductions to thermodynamics. It is a model of conciseness and logic, ideally suited to the needs of both students and research workers in physics and chemistry.
- Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World’s Greatest Secret by Steven M.: The Biggest Lie in History is about to be Shattered. UFOs are real. In late June of 1947, three extraterrestrial craft were downed outside Roswell Air Force Base. Many more followed, revealing dozens of ET species and a Rosetta Stone to a new physics an energy generation and propulsion system responsible for interstellar space travel.
- Walter Kempner and the Rice Diet: Challenging Conventional Wisdom by Barbara Newborg: In 1934, a brilliant young scientist, Walter Kempner (1903-1997), was brought as a refugee from Nazi Germany to join the faculty of Duke Hospital’s department of medicine.
- Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want by Barbara Sher: Cindy Fox was a waitress. Now she’s a pilot. Peter Johnson was a truck driver. Now he’s a dairy farmer. Tina Forbes was a struggling artist. Now she’s a successful one. Alan Rizzo was an editor. Now he’s a bookstore owner. What they have in common—and what you can share—are Barbara Sher’s effective strategies.
- We Are The Nibiruans by Jelaila Starr: What is the secret history of Planet Earth? What are the ET origins of the human species? What is the hidden purpose of the so-called junk DNA in our bodies? Who are the Nibiruans and why are they sending members to Earth? Jelaila Starr gives us the answers.
- What Do You Mean the Third Dimension Is Going Away? by Jim Self: There is a change underway, a Shift that is not only altering our consciousness, it is affecting every aspect of life on the planet; our political, social and economic structures, the environment, the weather, every institution, all the wars, how we view our relationships, our work, every thought we think, and every feeling we feel.
- You Are The Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza: In You Are the Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza shares numerous documented cases of those who reversed cancer, heart disease, depression, crippling arthritis, and even the tremors of Parkinson’s disease by believing in a placebo.
Documentaries, Movies & TV Shows
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by An imposing black structure provides a connection between the past and the future in this enigmatic adaptation of a short story by revered sci-fi author Arthur C. Clarke.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The world is divided into four nations — the Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation and and the Air Nomads — each represented by a natural element for which the nation is named.
- Avatar: The Legend of Korra: This follow-up series to “Avatar: The Last Airbender” is set 70 years after the events of “Avatar” and follows Korra, the next Avatar after Aang, who is from the Southern Water Tribe.
- AWAKE: The Life of Yogananda: An unconventional biography about the East Indian mystic who brought yoga and meditation to the West in the 1920s. Paramahansa Yogananda authored the spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, which has sold millions of copies worldwide and is a go-to book for seekers, philosophers and yoga enthusiasts today. Watch AWAKE on Gaia or Yogananda
- A Wrinkle in Time: Meg Murry and her little brother, Charles Wallace, have been without their scientist father, Mr. Murry, for five years, ever since he discovered a new planet and used the concept known as a tesseract to travel there.
- Fringe: FBI Special Agent Olivia Dunham is assigned to the bureau’s Fringe Division, in which she investigates unusual crimes and occurrences.
- Mr. Nobody: In 2092 the last mortal human (Jared Leto) on Earth reflects on his long past and thinks about the lives he might have led.
- Starman: Answering a NASA message intended for aliens, a space being tries to contact mankind, but an American missile grounds his ship. Scrambling, the so-called Starman (Jeff Bridges) inhabits the body of a late Wisconsinite and kidnaps the dead man’s widow, Jenny Hayden (Karen Allen).
- Secret of Water: Water – a living substance, the most common and least understood. It defies the basic laws of physics, yet holds the keys to life. Known to ancients as a transmitter to and from the higher realms, water retains memory and conveys information to DNA. Watch Secret of Water on Gaia or Amazon
- Song of The New Earth: Features the transformative life journey of renowned sound healer, psychotherapist and modern day mystic Tom Kenyon, who went from being a young aspiring Nashville musician to an internationally revered sound alchemist. Watch Song of The New Earth on Gaia or Website
- The Secret: Scientists, authors and philosophers propose the secret to leading a happy and successful life. The Secret creates life-transforming tools in the mediums of books, films, and multi-media.
- Tuning In: This was the official website for the unique spiritual documentary, Tuning In, the result of 10 years of inquiry into the phenomenon of spirit channeling by filmmaker David Thomas. Watch Tuning In on Gaia
- Yes Man: Carl Allen (Jim Carrey) is stuck in a rut with his negative ways. Then he goes to a self-help seminar and learns to unleash the power of yes. Living in the affirmative leads him to all sorts of amazing and transforming experiences; he gets a job promotion, and even finds a new romance.
- Gaia – Conscious Media, Yoga & More: Travel down a new road with Gaia, a member-supported conscious media company. Join our community of seekers, dreamers, and doers to empower your own evolution of consciousness. Discover over 8,000 ad-free, streaming titles to inspire and encourage curiosity. Everything is waiting for you; which path will you choose?
- HeartMath Institute: We are passionate and dedicated people, steadfast in our commitment to provide solutions for activating the heart of humanity. HeartMath Institute empowers individuals, families, groups and organizations to enhance their life experiences using tools that enable them to better recognize and access their intuitive insight and heart intelligence.