Serving The Infinite Creator
Embracing The Law of One
Our Family Perspective
Sabalie is the representation of Joshua Zaki Sabalie and Kimaya Aira Sabalie’s Lovearian Family; Joshua and Kimaya’s vibrations united and remembered as one expression of The Infinite Creator. As Sabalie, our primary passion is to be a unique expression, a unique messenger and a unique perspective of The Infinite Creator’s Unconditional Love and The Law of One.
Our Family Philosophy
Lovearian Philosophy is a philosophy that shares the idea and the knowing that all of life is an expression of one infinite source of love (i.e., The Infinite Creator.) One will always be a Lovearian whether they are physically focused or non-physically focused because all creation is made up of source energy; love. All of life is made up of love; all of life is Lovearian. Learn More >>
Our Family Names
The vibratory sound complex Sabalie holds the vibration of infinite patience. Sabalie’s definition of patience is one’s ability to feel appreciation and satisfaction right now regardless of the circumstances by redefining the circumstances in a positive and constructive way. All circumstances are a result of one’s vibrational state of being (i.e., one’s thoughts and feelings).
- The vibratory sound complex Joshua represents the vibration of a savior; a deliverer, and the vibration of Christ.
- The vibratory sound complex Kimaya represents the vibration of divinity.
- The vibratory sound complex Aira represents the vibration of Love and Oneness.
- The vibratory sound complex Zaki (Zakai) represents the vibration of purity and innocence.
- The vibratory sound complex Solilyanna (Daughter’s Name) represents the vibration of universal light, youth, beauty and grace.
- The vibratory sound complex Seraphina (Solilyanna’s Middle Name) powerful messenger of God (Powerful Angel).
- The vibratory sound complex Jeshua (Son’s Name) represents the vibration of a savior; a deliverer, and the vibration of Christ.
- The vibratory sound complex Solomon (Jeshua’s Middle Name, Son of Joshua & Kimaya)
Our Family Handbook
A Course in Miracles – often abbreviated ACIM or simply called the Course – is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a Text, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace—or remembering God—is by undoing guilt through forgiving others. Learn More >>