Almost everything in our supermarkets is artificial. From that artificial world, we have selected the least of the damaging foods; the foods that promote more healing rather than deterioration of the cells. The foods without a * will provide more nutrition (source of carbon and oxygen) and cause less damage to one’s multicellular structure. This Guide was last updated on April 7th of 2017. Download The iKojinarian Chewing Guide by Clicking Here.
iKojinarian Chewing Guide
Our iKojinarian Chewing Guide focuses a certain selection of whole bio-native carbon & oxygen rich plant-based foods that maintain and influence Kojin Inner-Cellular Balance.
- Aloe Vera* (Use With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO — Must Find Non Hybrid/Clone Plant)
- Amaranth Greens – (same as Callaloo)
- Black Beans*
- Burdock Leaves
- Chipilín – (Leafy Greens)
- Corn* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — Eat Fresh/No Cans)
- Chayote (Mexican Squash)
- Dandelion Greens
- Garbanzo Beans
- Green Banana* (Unripe Banana — Eat With Caution)
- Izote – (Cactus flower/Cactus leaf – Grows naturally in California)
- Lamb’s Quarters
- Lettuce (All Except Iceberg)
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus (Aloe Vera Substitute)
- Poke Salad – Greens*
- Purslane (Verdolaga)
- Red Potato* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — Soak To Remove Starch)
- Rhubarb (Removes Parasites)
- Sea Vegetables (Wakame/Dulse/Arame/Hijiki/Nori)
- Squash* (Eat With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO)
- Sweet Potato* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — High Concentration of Nitrogen)
- Turnip Greens*
- Vanilla Beans* (Vanilla Extract Only – No Vanilla Imitation)
- White Potato* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — Soak To Remove Starch)
- Yellow Dock Leaves — Provides True Nourishment
- Zucchini* (Eat With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO)
No Canned or Seedless Fruits. Smaller Fruit With Seeds Is Preferred.
- Apples* (USDA Certified Organic Only)
- Bananas* (Eat With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO — Chatas Banana Is a More Natural Banana)
- Bell Peppers (No Green Peppers)
- Berries (limit your consumption of blueberries and cranberries)
- Celery (Eat With Caution — High Concentration of Inorganic Sodium)
- Cucumber (Heirloom, With Large Seeds Are Better)
- Grapes (Seeded Only)
- Key Limes (Seeded)
- Melons (Seeded)
- Olives (Seeded)*
- Papayas* (Eat With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO)
- Plantain* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar)
- Prickly Pear (Cactus Fruit)
- Raisins (Seeded)*
- Soursops (Latin or West Indian Markets)
- Tomato* (Cherry & Plum Preferred — Eat With Caution — Highly Modified/GMO)
- Young Soft Jelly Coconuts
- Blessed Thistle
- Blue Vervain (Iron Source)
- Burdock Root (Iron Source)
- Cascara Sagarda
- Chaga Mushroom (Carbon Source)
- Chaparral Leaf (Iron Source)
- Conconsa (One of Highest Concentration of Potassium Phosphate)
- Cordyceps Mushroom
- Damiana Leaf (Zinc Source)
- Dandelion Leaf (Iron & Chlorophyll Source)
- Dandelion Root (Great for Liver)
- Elderberry (Iron Source)
- Guaco (Iron Source)
- Irish Moss (Calcium/Multi-Mineral Source)
- Lily Of The Valley
- Linden Leaf & Flower
- Marshmallow Root
- Milk Thistle
- Nopal Cactus
- Quassia Wood
- Red Clover
- Reishi Mushroom
- Rhubarb Root
- Sarsaparilla (Highest Concentration of Iron)
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Iron Source)
- Stropharia Cubensis
- Valerian Root (Iron Source)
- Yellow Dock (Iron Source & Liver Cleanser)
- Yohimbe Bark
- Bay Leaf
- Sweet Basil
Pungent and Spicy Flavours
- Black Pepper*
- Cayenne (African Bird Pepper)
- Coriander (Cilantro)
- Garlic* (Eat With Caution — Use VERY Sparingly — Burns The Cells)
- Onion Powder
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Pure Sea Salt
- Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)
Use Sparingly — Sweeteners Are To Be Avoided As Much As Possible. Consumed in excess, added sweeteners will cause all sorts of problems such as metabolic syndrome, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and much more.
- Coconut Sugar*
- Date Sugar*
- Pure Agave Syrup (From Cactus)*
- Raw Honey* (Use As Last Resort)
Fun Fact: Grains like Quinoa, Rye, etc. are seeds not grains. Try to get your ‘grains’ in whole form and not whole grain; there is a difference. Soak all of your grains overnight to reduce levels of phytic acid. Always sprout or buy sprouted grains when possible.
- Einkorn Wheat (Best Modern Wheat Alternative To Chew — Wheat Family)
- Indian Basmati Brown Rice* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — Soak To
- Indian Basmati White Rice* (Eat With Caution — High Starch/Sugar — Soak To Remove
- Kamut (Wheat Family)
- Quinoa (Heirloom Red Quinoa Is Best)
- Spelt (Wheat Family)
- Wild Rice (Native Long Black Grain – Not Black Rice)
Do your best to eat nuts and seeds raw. The oils that nuts and seeds produce can be highly toxic when heated. Soak all of your nuts overnight to reduce levels of phytic acid. All nuts and seeds are very hard on the digestive system; chew In moderation.
- Almonds* (Chew With Caution — Contains Cyanide)
- Brazilian Nuts/Seeds*
- Flax Seeds*
- Hemp Seeds
- Pine Nuts
- Pumpkin Seeds*
- Sesame Seeds (Raw)
- Sesame Tahini Butter (Raw)
Avoid Frying Your Foods As Much As Possible (Cooking Foods With Oils).
- Avocado Oil*
- Coconut Oil*
- Grapeseed Oil*
- Hempseed Oil*
- Olive Oil*
- Palm Fruit Oil*
- Sesame Oil*
If you can’t afford or obtain the water brands listed below, do your best to drink 100% natural spring water bottled in glass bottles. Use plastic bottles only if you can’t afford or obtain spring water bottled in glass. Depending on how much fresh raw fruit you consume, depends on how much water you need to drink. We recommend 2 to 4 liters of water per day if you aren’t sourcing enough of your water from fruit. Use FindASpring.com to source and find your own Spring Water. Sourcing your own is the best way to get Spring Water. DO NOT DRINK WATER JUST BECAUSE IT IS ALKALINE. WATER CAN BE MADE ALKALINE WITH MACHINES.
- Starkey Spring Water (pH of 9.6 — Generally 9.0 to 9.8) — Found in USA Supermarkets Such as Whole Foods Market
- Mountain Valley Spring Water (pH of 7.8) — Found in USA Supermarkets Such as Whole Foods Market
- Arrowhead Water — Found in USA Supermarkets
- Crystal Geyser Water — Found in USA Supermarkets Such as Walmart, Whole Foods Market, Publix etc.
- Evian Spring Water — Found in USA Supermarkets Such as Whole Foods Market, Publix etc.
- Fiji Spring Water — Found in USA Supermarkets Such as Walmart, Whole Foods Market, Publix etc.
- 365 Branded Spring Water — Sold at Whole Foods Market
Chew Wild If Possible
Nature's Food Is Wild Food, Not Cultivated
Wild foods are superior on every nutritional level to cultivated foods. They will grow without human care and give without needing anything. This means wild foods grow in their natural environment. They are taken care of by nature. Wild foods are not sprayed with inorganic chemicals (unless we are talking about chemtrails). Wild foods are grown in their natural environment where they obtain the correct sunlight, correct water, correct soil, etc. Cultivated foods are altered to have less or no seeds, bigger and faster-growing crops. Cultivated foods are grown in the soil that man wants and grown in the condition that man wants. If you are a believer of the Alkaline/Acid philosophy, then you can realize that this is why most, if not all, cultivated food comes up as acid and not alkaline. It’s grown in acid soil, with acid water and an acid imbalanced environment. Wild is best, wild is natural, wild is bio-native. Chew wild if possible.
Oxygen Heals – What is pH?
Most, if not all, natural bio-native substances that have a high hydrogen ion concentration, are effective in healing because oxygen is one of the important molecules the body requires for healing. pH is the determining factor of the concentration of hydrogen ion concentration. pH is the abbreviation for potential hydrogen. The pH of any solution is the measure of its hydrogen-ion concentration. The higher the pH reading, the more alkaline and oxygen rich the fluid is. The lower the pH reading, the more acidic and oxygen deprived the fluid is. The pH range is from 0 to 14, with 7.0 being neutral. Anything above 7.0 is alkaline, anything below 7.0 is considered acidic. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline. This is why Burdock is such an amazing plant. Burdock has a pH of 9. This is why we here, at Sabalie, use beautiful natural Alkaline Bio-Native plants such as Burdock in some of our iHerbal Arts; Natural Bio-Native Herbal Formulas.
— Zeiki Ai Sabalie
Important Healthy Things To Remember
iKojinarian Chewing Guide Vital Notes For Maintaining Bodily Balance
Our iKojinarian Chewing Guide does it’s best to focus on a certain selection of natural carbon based bio-native whole plant based foods; to help maintain Kojin Inner-Cellular Balance within one’s body. It should be known that there can be no exact list of foods that will be optimal for every one’s multicellular organism; we are all unique individuals. Wild Bio-Native Non-Cultivated Herbs & Plants Are The True Products of Nature. However, many of the food in our supermarkets are altered/cultivated. The goal is to select and choose foods which will cause no or less deterioration to the cells that consummate our biological structure; bio-native stronger plants/foods. This is why we, at Sabalie, have developed and designed a list of foods that contain little to potentially harmful substances. Any foods with a * listed next to it may cause imbalance due to possibly causing damage to the plasma membrane of the Homo sapien’s eukaryotic cells. The foods without a * are bio-native strong and will provide more nutrition (source of carbon and oxygen) and cause less damage to one’s multicellular structure. Please note that an equally important aspect of our Kojin Inner-Cellular Balance approach is adhering to the iKojinarian Chewing Guidelines provided. Our iHerbal Arts working in conjunction with nutritional changes will give the body the proper environment to achieve optimal health. If a food is not listed here on this iKojinarian Chewing Guide, it is strongly recommended that you do not eat it.
Nowadays we eat nothing but pure artificial foods. Many of the foods in our supermarkets are cultivated/altered; artificial. From this artificial world, we have picked foods that will cause no or less deterioration to the cells that total your biological structure. We recommend less chewing and more breathing.
The difference between Vegetables & Fruit: Fruit is the part of the plant that develops from a flower. It’s also the section of the plant that contains the seeds. The other parts of plants are considered vegetables. These include the stems, leaves and roots — and even the flower bud.
There are three traits that really set heirloom produce apart from commercially grown produce: age, pollination, and quality. Unlike the commercially grown vegetables you find at the grocery store, heirloom vegetables are grown from seeds that have been passed down through the generations, typically at least 50 years. (Although, many varieties are actually much older than that.) Some experts classify heirlooms as vegetables introduced before 1951, the time when plant breeders first introduced hybrids.
- Remember you live off your breath.
- Eat raw fruit as these are the best meals.
- Practice eating raw fruit versus eating cooked foods.
- Do not eat fried or hard baked foods; avoid them if you can.
- Avoid using a microwave, it will eliminate life from your food.
- Always take your iHerbal Arts (or Herbs that we have listed on the guide).
- Avoid Blood (Carcass), Diary and Inorganic Substances (Inorganic Chemicals, Inorganic Minerals etc.).
- The best times to eat your fruit, vegetables and/or cooked meals from 12:00 (12:00PM) to 19:00 (7:00PM).
- Do you best to eat nothing cooked in oils; fried foods. Fried foods are hard on your digestive system and will cut short your life.
- Take time and prepare your own foods. Do not kill yourselves by running to the store buying processed foods to eat.
- Always stay well hydrated and drink good amounts of 100% Natural Spring Water (approximately one gallon a day – not all at one time). Do not drink any man made alkaline water. Drink natural spring water because nature has made this water naturally alkaline. No distilled water or any other water besides natural spring water.
- Do your best to eat your food without distractions. Turn off your TVs, headphones and all. Speak only good things (energy) over your food while prepping, cooking and more.
- Thank and appreciate the food before consuming it to change the vibration of living elements that make up the food.
- Do not consume animal products; no dairy, no fish, no chicken, no eggs etc. You can replace milk with natural milks like Hemp Milk, Walnut Milk, etc. It’s best to make your own milk.
- It’s best to eat one meal a day or one meal every other day; it will prolong raise the quality of your life. You will only starve if you believe you will starve; avoid thinking that you will starve because you live off your breath. Eating one meal a day, which does not include too much sugar, will keep you healthy. Technically iHerbal Art Teas can be considered a meal but you can take these in at anytime. If you can eat once every 72 hours then you are really wanting of excellent health.
- If you are eating once a day or once every other day, you should not eat between meals (if you do eat between meals than eat raw fruit, vegetables or raw juices made with raw fruit and vegetables that contain little to no glucose if possible).
- Do your best to eat at the same hour tomorrow as you eat today. Do not change your meal hours if you can help it. Eating at different times causes your stomach to react to various hours of the day for a meal, and will set up gas on the stomach.
- Avoid fluoride as much as possible. Fluoride can be found in tap water and a lot of purified water. Fluoride does not evaporate easily like chlorine; as the volume of water decreases through boiling, the fluoride concentration actually goes up. Fluoride causes cancer, bone weakness, hormonal imbalances, damages stomach, imbalances joints, imbalances memory (memory loss), kills brain cells, etc. cancer
We Are Not Medical Doctors
Therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. We are nutritional consultants and make suggestions relating to nutrition. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical doctor has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking. It is recommended that you take your products at least one hour prior to taking your medication so that the minerals offered can be fully assimilated.
Before Following The Guide
Before eating from this iKojinarian Chewing Guide we recommend the iHerbal Arts Fast or iHerbal Arts Fruit Cleanse for 15, 30 or 90+ days. Doing the fast or cleanse will restore balance to one’s being and one will be able to eat from iKojinarian Chewing Guide with much ease.